Rev. Brent Kall
Current Ministry RoleDiscipleship & Small Groups Pastor
Years in Ministry25+ Years
Areas of PassionYouth Ministry, Preaching, Spiritual Formation
AvailabilityShort-term (1-3 months) or Episodic, Long-term (6 months or more)
Why Mentoring?I spent 29 years in youth ministry in California, Arizona, Kansas, Missouri, and Georgia in small and large church settings. (in addition I've been a Satellite Campus Pastor, Teaching Pastor, College Pastor. Would love to use my experience to encourage the next generation. I know how valuable my mentors have been in my life and ministry - would love to invest in others for the kingdom.
1. Purpose Driven Youth Ministry & Your First 2 Years in Youth Ministry / Doug Fields. - Gave direction and practical guidance in early years of youth ministry
2. Life of the Beloved / Henri J.M. Nouwen - Instrumental in my spiritual formation and realization of being called his beloved
3. Growing Young / Kara Powell, Jake Mulder, Brad Griffin - Helpful in integrating students and young adults into the life of the Church
4. Radical / David Platt - Great reminder of the radical not comfortable nature of truly following Christ alone.
5. Not A Fan / Kyle Idleman - Challenge of call into real relationship with Jesus to be followers not just fans (great for adults as well as forming students)
6. Ragamuffin Gospel / Brennan Manning - Came at a time when I was hurting and the message of grace was powerful. (but not in agreement with all his theology)