The primary purposes of NTS Student Financial Assistance are to:
- Provide as many students as possible with the resources to help meet their financial need;
- Distribute our financial assistance in an equitable manner;
- Further the mission of the Seminary.
Our GoalThe goal of Nazarene Theological Seminary’s Financial Aid Program is to award students financial assistance in an expedient and professional manner in order to offer them the opportunity to further their education at NTS. Below are some links that students might find helpful with regard to financial aid:
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Tuition and Fees
- Cost of Attendance 2014-2015 KC, MVNU, SNU, and TNU
- Cost of Attendance 2014-2015 ENC
- Financial Aid Calendar
- Code of Conduct
NTS Scholarship/Grant Application & Other Resources
Scholarships and/or instituional aid are available to all accepted degree-seeking students of the seminary. If you are seeking only a certificate or diploma, you do not qualify. Prior to March 1 for the Fall semester and November 1 for the Spring semester, new students must submit all application materials - application, references, and transcripts - and be accepted to the seminary to qualify. In addition, all students (new, continuing, and returning) must complete the NTS General Scholarship/Grant Application by those deadlines every year in order to qualify, and the FAFSA if wishing to use Federal Direct Unsubsidized loans.
Scholarships are annual awards that must be applied for every year. Download or view the following PDFs:
Stewardship Sermon Scholarship Opportunity for 2014-2015Your sermon pertaining to the topic of stewardship could be worth $1,000! Please download the following brochure for more information, or by visiting the website nazarene.org/sermonscholarship.
Important Financial Aid Links
- Direct Loan Entrance Counseling
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling
- Exit Counseling Guide
- Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
Contact the Financial Aid Office
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the NTS Financial Aid Office at 800.831.3011, ext. 5424, 816-268-5424, or email@example.com. FAX 816-268-5500.