Important: Rates for this retreat will increase slightly after March 31st.
June 19 - 20
Would you like to join with others for a 24-hour period of prayer and reflection just prior to the General Conventions & Assembly events in Indianapolis? Good news! Such an opportunity will be provided:
- When: Monday afternoon, June 19 – Tuesday afternoon, June 20, 2017
- Where: Benedict Inn Retreat & Conference Center, Indianapolis (just a 15 minute drive from the Convention Center) http://www.benedictinn.org
- What: An overnight retreat with shared meals, Scripture presentations based on Ephesians 4:1-16, community & private prayer, and rest
- Who: Developed and led by Deidre Brower-Latz (Nazarene Theological College-Manchester), Rhonda Carrim (Northwest Nazarene University), Terry Fach (Ambrose University), Doug Hardy (Nazarene Theological Seminary), Rebecca Laird (Point Loma Nazarene University), and Doug VanNest (Mount Vernon Nazarene University)
- Why: In response to Jesus’ invitation to us as his disciples to “Come away … and rest a while” (Mark 6:31)