As we all attempt to navigate the uncertainty and challenges of the current pandemic, NTS has and will continue to attempt to find ways for our students to continue their education with as little disruption as possible.
We have created the COVID-19 Student Assistance Program designed to help students who are directly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and have not been able to get enough help from local, state, and federal relief programs. The goal is to aid students to offset any financial barriers directly related to the virus that may interfere with continuing their education. This program is funded by government grants and generous donors, for which we are grateful.
If you are a new student, you will need to be enrolled and attending classes to be eligible to receive funds.
Application period: August 20, 2020 – July 15, 2021
Continuing with the Summer 2021 semester we will disburse funds in the following order
- Your NTS student account to offset any balance you may have.
- If no balance is on your account, the funds will be disbursed directly to you.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Application Process Overview:
- Complete the application form below.
- Indicate in the application the amount of funds you would like to receive.
- The scholarship/grant committee will process the application.
- Applicants will be notified as quickly as possible.
Maximum Award: $2,000.00.