Rev. Merideth Spriggs
Current Ministry RoleDirector of Caridad
Las Vegas, NV
Years in Ministry6-15 Years
Areas of PassionYouth Ministry, Finances, Non-profit
AvailabilityLong-term (6 months or more)
Why Mentoring?I would like to help future students get more real-world experience in serving others and meeting them where they are at.
1. The Crucified God: The Cross of Christ as the Foundation and Criticism of Christian Theology-It radically changed my understanding of suffering
2. The Irresistible Revolution: Living as an Ordinary Radical-It transformed by life while I was homeless and lead me into a deeper dependence on God
3. Common Prayer: A Liturgy for Ordinary Radicals-The readings and daily liturgy guide my daily walk and even help me on rough days in ministry
4. Unlearn-It helped me to not only look for potential in myself but in others
5. The Untethered Soul-It helped so much stripping down and away what was keeping me held back and understanding what others may be dealing with
6. "Don't You Know Who I Am?": How to Stay Sane in an Era of Narcissism, Entitlement, and Incivility-It helped me overcome years of abuse and unhealthy relationships in the church and how to create healthy boundaries instead of just putting up with narcissistic abuse.