Dr. Daryll Stanton
Current Ministry RoleGlobal Resourcing Coordinator, Nazarene Discipleship (at GMC), and part time volunteer lecturer at Africa Nazarene University
Years in Ministry25+ Years
Areas of PassionSpiritual Formation, Education, Leadership
AvailabilityLong-term (6 months or more)
Why Mentoring?Mentoring other ministers and young adults has been a common element of my ministry.
1. My Utmost for His Highest (Oswald Chambers) – devotional classic, formed my spiritual life
2. Conserve the Converts (Charles Shaver) – following up new believers classic, established a plan for gaining and retaining new believers
3. Breaking the 200 Barrier (Bill Sullivan) – church growth classic, broadened my perspective for planning and administrating churches
4. Get Ready to Grow (Paul Orjala) – church growth classic, foundational insights for growing churches
5. Foundational Issues in Christian Education: An Introduction in Evangelical Perspective (Robert W. Pazmiño) – Christian education classic, I’ve used it for many years as an introduction textbook for Christian education students.