Last Sunday in January
or a day of your choosing
The Seminary Sunday offering benefits ministerial students—the seminarians—by enabling NTS to provide the finest theological education possible while keeping tuition low. Every dollar invested provides tuition assistance, student jobs, teacher salaries, faculty development, multicultural programs, continuing education, library books, technological services, buildings, student housing, maintenance and more!
Three Easy Steps!
- Announce the Seminary Sunday offering (January 29, or a Sunday that works best for your church or group).
- Share and include provided images and video in your newsletters and on social media accounts.
- Receive a special Seminary Sunday Offering (January 29, or a Sunday that works best.)
- Share the NTS video in your worship service on Seminary Sunday.
- Download and print the bulletin insert to share with your community.
- If you or someone in your congregation is a student/alumni of NTS, invite them to offer a testimony.
- Pray for NTS and all seminarians in your worship service. (Download the guided prayer)
- Mail a check to Nazarene Theological Seminary, 1700 E. Meyer Blvd. Kansas City, MO 64131 (write Seminary Sunday Offering in the memo line)
- Give online here
- To receive 10% giving credit, give at Point-to-Point through fundingthemission.org.
Need giving envelopes for your congregation or have questions? Contact us at [email protected].
See how God is using NTS to form faithful and effective ministers of the Gospel. Read more.
Remembering Gladys Dodd
The community of Nazarene Theological Seminary honors the memory of Gladys Dodd, 1959 graduate of NTS and one of the earliest female graduates of the seminary. Gladys was a lifelong teacher, having taught over five thousand students in public school grades 1 through 12. The major portion of her teaching career was in the social studies department at Westminster (CO) […]
Spring Graduate Invests in Fall Students
May 2, 2022 Rev. Gina Cordy was among 85 distinguished students graduating from NTS and receiving their degrees at commencement, just last Saturday. (The entire ceremony, including an inspiring commencement message from Dr. Tom Noble, is available to stream here) In the days leading up to her graduation, Master of Divinity student Rev. Gina Cordy shared this heartwarming news: NTS […]
NTS Stories: Mary Beth Boesch and Matt Rundio
For Mary Beth Boesch (MDiv, 2021), discovering and accepting her calling to lead pastoral ministry has been a journey of overcoming ambiguity, fears, and misconceptions. For Matt Rundio (DMin, 2016), God has been developing his ministry calling from full-time pastoral leadership to family and marriage therapy. Their divergent journeys neatly dovetailed, beginning in 2019, through a professional mentoring relationship that […]
NTS Stories: Chris Branigan
When Chris (MDiv, 2011) and Kelly Branigan arrived in Kansas City in 2007, Chris was fresh from launching a successful young adult ministry while still a theology student at Southern Nazarene University in Oklahoma. Called to full-time ministry, studying at Nazarene Theological Seminary was the next logical step for Branigan’s preparation. But the most important thing he learned was not […]