January 26, 2020
The Seminary Sunday offering benefits ministerial students—the seminarians—by enabling NTS to provide the finest theological education possible while keeping tuition low. Every dollar invested provides tuition assistance, student jobs, teacher salaries, faculty development, multicultural programs, continuing education, library books, technological services, buildings, student housing, maintenance and more!
Three Easy Steps!
- Hang the provided poster where your community will see it.
- Announce the Seminarian Offering Sunday (January 26 or a Sunday that works best for your church).
- Share and include provided images and video in your newsletters and on social media accounts.
RECEIVE (January 26, or a Sunday that works best):
- Receive a special Seminary Sunday Offering.
- Share the NTS video in your worship service.
- Download and print the bulletin insert to share with your community.
- If you or someone in your congregation is a student/alumni of NTS, invite them to offer a testimony.
- Pray for NTS and all seminarians in your worship service. See the litany in the provided resources for a sample prayer. Slides are available in the downloadable resources.
- Mail a check to Nazarene Theological Seminary, 1700 E. Meyer Blvd. Kansas City, MO 64131 (write Seminary Sunday Offering in the memo line)
- Give online here
- If you need giving envelopes mailed to you or have questions, please contact Jamie McDorman [email protected]
- To receive 10% giving credit, give at Point-to-Point through fundingthemission.org.
Need giving envelopes for your congregation? Contact us at [email protected].