For admission to a certificate or diploma program, prepare to submit the following during the application process:
- Three references: academic, pastoral, personal
NOTE: Army Chaplains may submit the last two Officer Efficiency Reports (OERs) in lieu of the Ecclesial Employer/Supervisor and Lay Person references.
- Transcripts: Have official transcripts of all previous academic work sent directly to Nazarene Theological Seminary: Enrollment Services (Unofficial transcripts are sufficient until official ones arrive).
- Formal Academic Research Paper (or 500-word formal essay)
Please be prepared to provide the following additional items:
- TOEFL Scores: 550 (paper based); 79-80 (internet based)
- Completed Affidavit of Financial Support (consult the Cost of Attendance document to help you complete this.)
For more information, please consult the International Student Handbook.