alumni @ NTS - WELCOME BACK! Offer
Every pastor needs a break–and we want to help! For our alumni, we are now offering overnight accommodations in our King Conference Center (KCC) for less than half the normal price: just $25/night or $100/week*.
Come alone, or bring a friend (or even a group of pastors) and do advanced sermon planning together. While on campus, you are welcome to utilize the resources in our library, attend any of the classes in session and/or worship with us in chapel. We hope you will be able to take advantage of this offer–now or in the future–and use the time away to be refreshed and renewed while also having the chance to re-engage with the NTS community.
Click here for more information on the King Conference Center; or email the KCC Manager* at firstname.lastname@example.org. If lack of funds is an issue, please let us know (email@example.com). The most important thing is that you get the break! We want you to be encouraged and to spend time here on campus! Listed below are the amenities that you will find during your stay.
If we can help you in any way, please feel free to contact the alumni office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 800.831.3011, ext. 5433. We look forward to welcoming you back to campus!
Please note that there is limited availability. To inquire about a potential reservation, contact the KCC Manager at email@example.com or at 800.831.3011, ext. 5501.
KING CONFERENCE CENTER & NTS CAMPUS AMENITIES
KCC ROOM AMENITIES:
- Private bathroom with shower
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Small refrigerator
- Complimentary wireless access
- (Please no smoking & no pets)
KCC FACILITY AMENITIES:
- Computer and printer (in Fireside Room, located on main floor)
- Full-service kitchen (ice machine, stove, oven & full-size refrigerator)
- Washer and dryer
FOOD, RESTAURANTS, SHOPPING:
- The NTS Baber Commons (next door to KCC) has a coffee shop and vending items for purchase. The coffee shop/campus store is open 8:30am – 1:30pm on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday (when school is in session). The building itself (with table games, large screen TV, lounge furniture) is open until 6:00pm on these days.
- There are fast food and sit-down restaurants, as well as grocery stores, within a short driving distance from the KCC/NTS Campus (map and directions will be available at the KCC). You are welcome to utilize the KCC kitchen to prepare and/or store food/meals during your stay.
LIBRARY, COURSE SCHEDULES, CHAPEL:
- You are invited to utilize the resources in the NTS library during your stay. To view current library hours and additional pertinent information, go to nts.edu/library.
- View a list of courses at nts.edu/nts-resources/course-schedules-textbook-lists. Feel free to sit in on a class while you are here.
- View the chapel schedule at nts.edu/chapel. You are always welcome to worship with us!
*NOTE: We are only able to offer this discounted rate to alumni who are coming for a time of study or retreat. Regretfully, we are not able to offer it for DMin courses or weddings or other stays.