NTS is pleased to announce that it will once again host Ph.D. forums for Nazarene Theological College, Manchester. These forums will be held each day as noted below at 2:00pm in the NTS Library Conference Room. The schedule, including presenter and presentation name, is listed below.
Thursday, January 24, 2013
- Hunter Cummings: ‘John Wesley’s Thomistic Understanding of Works of Mercy’
- Kevin Navarro: ‘Incorporation and Renewal: Thomas F. Torrance’s Trinitarian Theology of the Sacraments’
- Johan Tredoux: ‘The “Imago Dei” through the eyes of Wynkoop and Wesley’
Monday, January 28, 2013
- James Romano: ‘The Resolution of Moral and Ethical Issues in the Early Pauline Community’
- Jim Moretz: ‘Paul at the Wishing Well: Optativity, Certainty, and Prayer’
- Matt McIntosh: ‘Second Isaiah at Qumran: Textual Variants and the Nature of Bible’
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
- Jerome van Kuiken: ‘The Fathers on Christ’s Fallen Flesh’
- Josh McNall: ‘Imago Christi or Imago Trinitatis? Augustine and Irenaeus on the Image of God in Humankind’
- Steve Johnson: ‘The Case of the Missing Catechism – Discovery and Reflections upon John Wesley’s Catechism as Representative of His Theology’
For more information, contact Pam Rider in the NTS Dean’s Office at email@example.com or at 800.831.3011, ext. 5412.