Traditional Face to Face Courses
MODULES (INTENSIVE COURSES)
- This is the usual format for course offerings on our multi-campus sites
- 1-week courses are also scheduled in Kansas City
- Coursework begins six weeks before the first face-to-face class session; face-to-face class sessions typically begin at 1:00pm on Monday, continue with full day sessions Tuesday through Thursday, and end at noon on Friday; followed by seven weeks of post-course work.
TRADITIONAL, SEMESTER-LONG (14-WEEK) COURSES
- Offered in Kansas City as block or hourly courses.
- Block class sessions are 3 hours in length and meet once a week.
- Half block courses are 1.5 hours in length and meet twice a week.
- Hourly classes are 1 hour in length and meet 3 times a week.
- Classes meet in the morning, afternoon or evening