Position: College Ministry Intern
Hours: Part-time (more than 20 hrs.)
Wage Type: Non-paid internship
Education Requirements/Preference: Some college preferred
- Building relationships with students who are involved in our ministry and with those who are not yet involved who attend the interns assigned college campus.
- Prayerfully starting a small group on the campus assigned as well as any other activities that further develop relationships and opportunities to talk about/experience Jesus with the students.
- Spending time discipling/mentoring students through appropriate one on one relationships.
- Contributing to the teaching/leading in Sunday morning college group.
- Attending and contributing to the Mission@6 Sunday night worship services.
Job Requirements: The Ideal Candidate has a desire to see college students know Jesus through life on life ministry. A call to full-time ministry is encouraged but not required. A background in relational ministry is helpful. Must be at least 21 years of age at time of internship.
Employer name: Mission Church of the Nazarene
Employer address: 4750 Mission Gorge Pl.|San Diego|CA|92120
Contact name: Beverly Cook
Contact phone: (619) 287-3211
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information/comments: Click here to visit our website to download an internship application (found under the “About” tab) and see more info about our internship opportunities. All applications should be emailed to email@example.com by June 1st.