PLEASE REGISTER WITH $500 DEPOSIT BY NOVEMBER 1, 2016.
MAY 8 - 17, 2017
Our expert faculty will bring the Reformation to life on this one-of-a-kind academic travel program. Register today, and join us as we explore Germany & Switzerland in May 2017.
- Be in Germany & Switzerland for the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation.
- Visit Martin Luther’s birthplace, the monastery where he began to understand the gospel of grace and the church where he nailed his 95 Theses to the door.
- Tour the castle where Luther translated the New Testament into German and visit the home of his collaborator and first systematic theologian of the reformation, Philip Melanchthon.
- Visit Geneva, Switzerland, home of John Calvin and of Scottish Reformer, John Knox.
- Tour Zurich, Switzerland, home of the Swiss Reformer, Ulrich Zwingli.
- Enjoy new cultures, traveling with experts scholars from MVNU and NTS and discovering places you’ve only read about. Plus taste real Swiss chocolate, cheese and German cuisine!
- This trip is open to alumni, pastors, and friends of both MVNU and NTS.
NOTE: April 1, 2016 is the first day to secure a spot by submitting the enrollment form and a $100 fee. Click here to view the full itinerary, cost information, details on getting course credit (at MVNU or NTS), and/or to REGISTER TODAY!
This trip is co-hosted by MVNU and Nazarene Theological Seminary