USA/CANADA THEOLOGY CONFERENCE
The conference is now sold out!
- Important! Fall 2016 NTS students can still attend any or all sessions for FREE. Please contact Dana Preush if you intend to do so. Students wanting to participate in meals, need to register as a participant at the normal rate.
- Participants who attend all conference sessions (including lunch dialogues) can earn 14 LIFELONG LEARNING HOURS.
NTS ALUMNI & FRIENDS DINNER TICKETS
Dinner will be held at KC First Church of the Nazarene. Dinner tickets are $30 per person.
HOUSING & TRANSPORTATION
Participants are responsible for lodging and transportation. There are a number of hotels near the Seminary on the Plaza, as well as several options in neighboring Overland Park, KS. NTS is about a 30 minute drive from the Kansas City airport.
CONFERENCE SPEAKERS, PANELISTS & SCHEDULE
To view a particular speaker’s bio, click on his/her name where it appears in the schedule below.
NOTE: All events will be held at Nazarene Theological Seminary unless otherwise noted
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28
- 5:00pm: DINNER (KC Barbecue!!)
- 7:00pm: OPENING WORSHIP
- PREACHER: SCOTT DANIELS
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30
- 10:30am: SESSION 6 (Thy Kingdom Come)
- PANELISTS: Dan Boone, Tim Gaines, Tim Green, Shawna Songer Gaines, Roger Hahn, Kathy Mowry & Gordon Smith
- MODERATOR: Dean Blevins
- 1:30pm: CLOSING WORSHIP
- PREACHER: CARLA SUNBERG